Prototype: Class 175 electric locomotive in a chrome oxide green basic paint scheme. Version as museum locomotive for the DB Museum in Nürnberg. Lettered as 175 059-5 as the locomotive looked in Era IV.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The engine room has an imitation of the interior details. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. A figure of a locomotive engineer for installation in the cab is included. The model has two different double arm pantographs that are prototypically correct. A booklet about the history of the locomotive is included. Length over the buffers 17.7 cm / 6-15/16".
4th locomotive of a 5-part series of museum locomotives.
A total of 31 class E 75 locomotives were placed into service starting in 1927. These units were equipped with a continuous main frame in which both of the groups of driving wheels were mounted. Two each 20-pole motors for each group powered the driving axles through an intermediate gear, a jackshaft, and side rods and the locomotive's continuous performance was 1,600 kilowatts / 2,145 horsepower. The maximum speed was 70 km/h or 44 mph with a service weight of 106 metric tons. Originally, these units were used chiefly in passenger service. In later years of service, the class E 75 units went into freight service due to their limited maximum speed.